No products in the cart.
All sales transactions will only take place through this website. We strictly do not accept COD or self-collection.
Only place order if you are ready to make payment as orders will be cancelled once user is logged-out or will be canceled due to payment failed to be made within 24 hours without prior notice.
When viewing an item on the product detail page, you may add an item to your tote by simply selecting your size and specifying quantity needed. Then, to add the item to your tote, you will simply click the “Add To Cart” button.
1. Add your favourite item and quantity into cart.
2.1. Click “View cart” to see what you have added into your cart.
2.2. Click “Proceed to checkout” when you are ready to make payment.
After you have added an item to your tote, you will be prompted to review your tote. Here, you may review all items in your tote, update quantities, remove items or return to the product detail page.
Once you have reviewed the items in your tote, you may either continue shopping or “Proceed to checkout” to confirm and place your order.
1. [Local orders] Select your shipping method. You will automatically be directed to Free Shipping if your cart reaches RM50+ or Flat Rate RM5 if your cart total is below RM50.
2. Update your cart if you made any changes to the quantity to your cart.
3. Enter coupon/discount code and click “Apply coupon” to have the total of your cart deducted.
4. [International orders] Click “Calculate Shipping”. Select your country and click “Update Total” to see shipping option to your country and price. Click here for more info on International Shipping.
5. [International orders] Select your preferred shipping and proceed by clicking “Update Cart”.
By clicking the “Check Out” button in your tote, you will be asked to either sign-in to your account or to click continue if you do not have an account.
If you do not have an account, you will be asked to enter your billing address information. If paying by credit card, you will need to make sure that this billing address matches exactly what the credit card company has on file. If your billing address is the same as your ship to address, you may proceed to the next step. Or, you may edit your shipping address to a different address by clicking edit.
Next choose which shipping method you would like to use for delivery.
To complete your order, simply confirm by reviewing the order totals and entering in your payment information. Select from our list of payment option. Then click the “Complete Order” button. Upon completion, you will be given an order number and you will receive an email confirmation of your order details.
1. Tick if recipient address is different with billing address.
2. Add order notes if there’s anything you would like us to take note of during processing of order.
3. Double check your order exp: size, quantity, shipping. We are not able to make any changes to your order once payment is made.
4. Select your preferred payment option for local banking transfers.
5. Select Paypal if you prefer to pay with credit card. Paypal is the only option for International orders.
6. Finalize your order by clicking ‘Place Order’. You will be redirected to a secured online banking page.
FOR LOCAL ORDERS
We accept Visa, MasterCard credit card payments via PayPal payments. We do not accept personal checks, money orders or direct bank transfers.
Hong Leong Online
FPX (Bank Islam, CIMB Clicks, Maybank, Hong Leong Online, PBeBank)
Meps Cash (More info here)
Mobile Money (More info here)
All payments are securely processed through Ipay88, a reputable online merchant owned by Mobile88 (an MSC status company).
Credit Card (Visa / Master) with Paypal
After selecting Paypal option for payment and clicked “Place Order” you will be redirected to Paypal’s safe landing page. You don’t need to register for a Paypal account by paying with credit / debit card.
Enter your payment information and click “Pay” and you are done!
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Select Paypal, follow the instructions on PayPal to make payment.
To shop in your currency of choice, click the flag on the top bar and choose your currency of choice from the dropdown menu.
Converted price are for reference only, final payment will be made in terms of Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
All prices are final and non-negotiable.
To facilitate the order/payment verification process, internet banking funds transfer is preferred.
FOR LOCAL ORDERS
Select for ‘Free Shipping’ for orders above RM50 or ‘Flat Rate’ for orders below RM50.
More info on local shipping, please click here.
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
You will have to fill in ‘Calculate Shipping’ to get your country’s shipping rate
More info on international shipping, please click here.